Saturday 24 September 2011

The White House

I knew I'd be bad at blog posts, so at the very least I promised everyone a photo blog. Now three days into my trip, this is the only picture I've taken, and alas it tells you very little about Uganda and just showcases my horrible sense of humour. This is my new friend Barbara, standing in front of this little treasure we found on the walk home. I thought it was hilarious that she was now the second Barb in the White House.
Note: I thought I was so witty coming up with the name of this blog, but turns out the idea was not an original one. A google search advised me that "Af-ru-ca" is actually the name of a pretty cool charity (Afruca: Africans Unite Against Child Abuse) that advocates  for the welfare of African Children. Who knew.
http://www.afruca.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment